Adoption through the Bay State Equine Rescue
Adoption is a lifetime partnership between you and your horse.
After the rehabilitation of each horse, they will be offered for adoption, to loving, humane homes. Interested parties can apply for adoption.
How to go about adopting one of our family members at BSER
- Contact BSER for an interview and to view available horses. You can view them on this Web site on the BSER Family page.
- Submit your application with a non-refundable application fee of $100.
- We will conduct a facility inspection.
- You must participate in an equine care clinic.
- You must visit the horse a minimum of 3 times before adoption.
- After adoption there will be home visits for the next two years.
Please click the link above to view a printable version of our adoption contract
Please click the link above to view a printable version of our adoption application.