Sunday, July 13th, 2014
Registration begins: 7:00 AM
Race start time: 8:30 AM
The first public trail run through Old Sturbridge Village! Consisting of dirt trails and paved roads. Includes a kids stick horse race.
Run Like the Dickens, have a good time, and create a world of difference for our rescue horses!
Bay State Equine Rescue rehabilitates and rehomes horses found in all aspects of peril, from racehorses to horses discarded at auction. We provide freedom from hunger, abuse, and the terror of slaughter.
Help write a new chapter in the lives of these extraordinary companion animals!
- Mail pre-entries to:
- Bay State Equine Rescue
415 Hunt Road
Oakham, MA 01068
- Pre-entry fee: $25 by June 9th
- $30 from June 10th to July 9th
- $40 from July 10th to day of race
- Make checks payable to Bay State Equine Rescue
Prizes awarded to overall first place male & female finishers.
Prizes awarded to first & second place male & female finishers in the following divisions.
Divisions by age:
• Up to 19 years
• 20-39 years
• 40-49 years
• 50-59 years
• 60+ years
All participants are entered in a drawing to win a pair of Red Sox tickets!
Your entry fee provides you with a fun day, and additional pledges provide a new life for horses at our rescue..
• $45: grain for 1 horse for 4 weeks
• $75: hay for 1 horse for 4 weeks
• $150: hoof care for 1 horse for 8 weeks
• $500: basic care for 1 horse for 4 weeks
• $3,500: full care for 1 horse for 6 months
remember every pledge dollar makes a difference
Sponsored by Kai Rose Fitness - Independent Beachbody Coach